Ready to upgrade or buy now? Contact Sales Now ->
We are very excited to announce that this new Mac version is fully native on Apple silicone M1 and M2 processor Macs, taking full advantage of all the speed and performance of Apple silicone.
FastTrack Schedule 2022 runs natively on Intel processor Macs, and now runs natively on all new Apple silicone M1, M1 Pro, M1 Max, M1 Ultra, and M2 processor Macs.
FastTrack Schedule 2022 - completely redesigned for macOS 13 Ventura, macOS 12 Monterey, 11 Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, and 10.14 Mojave.
Here are the new features:
- New FastTrack Schedule 2022 for Mac Universal-Binary runs natively on Intel processor Macs, and runs natively on all new Apple silicone M1 processor Macs.
- New Full Retina Display Resolution support, including for mixed Retina and Non-Retina displays
- New support for iCloud, Finder Tags, and Dark Mode
- FastTrack Schedule 2022 for Mac is a 64-Bit app
- New Automatic Print to One Page
- New Built-in PDF support
- Incredible New One-Click Reports feature - Create, Customize, Name, and Save comprehensive Reports of your projects.
- New On-Screen Zoom Feature - Zoom in or out on any part of the project you choose, or adjust the zoom for the best on-screen experience for your monitor
- New Automatic Print to One Page
- New Highlight Filters – Highlight filtered rows in any color and display them in context with the overall schedule
- New Dynamic Filters - Dynamically generated filters for Resources
- New Color Calendars feature – Highlight Important Project Dates, holidays or other periods that impact the project in the Schedule, Calendar, and Resource Views. Import .ics files into Color Calendars to utilize calendars created in other apps
- New Resource cost and work details per Assignment
- New Duration Units columns - select any Source column and convert that value into other duration units, all without needing to set up a sophisticated formula in a Calculation column, and... the values are bi-directional
- New put pictures, text boxes and legends in Calendar View Print Preview to customize your Calendars
- New clean and smooth user interface
- Enhanced Progress Tracking
- New Viewing of Bar Components in four different configurations: Only Scheduled, only Baseline,
- Scheduled + Baseline, or Scheduled + Baseline if Different
- New Emoji support
- A new suite of Bar and Milestone styles, and improved Bar and Milestone customization
- Numerous Bar and Milestone refinements for optimal integration with MS Project and other project management tools
- New Custom Naming of Bar and Milestone styles for increased organization and efficiency
- New Automatic switching between Bars and Milestones
- New Multiple Baselines scheduling
- New Improved Critical Path scheduling and management
- New Critical Path now automatically changes the bar color to red or any other color you choose
- New MS Project 2019 and 2021 file import - Support for opening files with Manually Scheduled tasks
- Java is no longer required to open MS Project files!
- New improved compatibility of files saved cross-platform Mac to Windows, and Windows to Mac, now with improved font management
- New Web-based Help system
- New View customizations
- New Layouts and Filters
- More Undo’s
- A new, curved Link style for attractive timeline reports
- Theme-driven appearance and drawing
- New redesigned and modern Gantt Chart appearance
- License management for enhanced security
- And many, many more…
Want to get a free trial version? ->
Ready to upgrade or buy now? Contact Sales ->