We are very excited to announce that FastTrack Schedule 2022 for Mac is fully native on Apple silicone M1 processor Macs, taking full advantage of all the speed and performance of Apple silicone.
To commemorate this milestone, we are excited to announce that we have changed the name to FastTrack Schedule 2022.
As always, FastTrack Schedule 2022 files are cross-platform. FastTrack Schedule 2022 for Windows has all the same great new features, and it runs natively on Windows.
- Completely redesigned for MacOS 12 Monterey, 11 Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, and 10.14 Mojave
- FastTrack Schedule is now a 64-Bit app
- FastTrack Schedule 2022 for Mac Universal-Binary runs natively on Intel processor Macs, and runs natively on all new Apple silicone M1 processor Macs.
- Full Retina Display Resolution support, including for mixed Retina and Non-Retina displays
- Support for iCloud, Finder Tags, and Dark Mode
- High DPI - HDR resolution support for a sharper appearance on all your monitors, including for mixed standard and High DPI displays
- Support for (4) color themes
- Built-in PDF support
Universal new features on both Mac and Windows
- New Reports feature - Create, Customize, Name, and Save comprehensive Reports of your projects
- New On-Screen Zoom Feature - Zoom in or out on any part of the project you choose, or adjust the zoom for the best on-screen experience for your monitor
- Automatic Print to One Page
- Highlight Filters – Highlight filtered rows in any color and display them in context with the overall schedule
- Dynamic Filters - Dynamically generated filters for Resources
- Color Calendars – Highlight holidays or other important periods that impact the project in the Schedule, Calendar, and Resource Views
- Resource cost and work details per Assignment
- Put pictures, text boxes and legends in Calendar View Print Preview to customize your Calendars
- New clean and smooth user interface
- Enhanced Progress Tracking
- View Bar components in four different configurations: Scheduled + Baseline if Different, Scheduled + Baseline, Scheduled, or Baseline
- Emoji support
- A new suite of Bar and Milestone styles and improved Bar and Milestone customization
- Numerous Bar/Milestone refinements for optimal integration with MS Project and other project management tools
- Custom Naming of Bar and Milestone styles for increased organization and efficiency.
- Automatic switching between Bars and Milestones
- Augmented Baseline scheduling
- Improved Critical Path scheduling and management
- Improved MS Project file import - Support for opening files with Manually Scheduled tasks
- Java is no longer required to open MS Project files, Java-free!
- Web-based Help system
- New View customizations
- New Layouts and Filters
- More Undo’s
- A new, curved Link style for attractive timeline reports
- Theme-driven appearance and drawing
- Redesigned and modern Gantt Chart appearance
- License management for enhanced security
- Support for Tabbed Finder windows, reducing clutter
- And many many more…