FastTrack Schedule 2022 Project Management Software for Mac and Windows
FastTrack Schedule 2022 for Windows - designed to run on Windows 11, Windows 11 ARM64, and Windows 10.
FastTrack Schedule 2022 for Mac - completely redesigned for macOS Ventura, macOS 12 Monterey, 11 Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, and 10.14 Mojave. We are very excited to announce that this new Mac version is fully native on Apple silicone M1 and M2 processor Macs, taking full advantage of all the speed and performance of Apple silicone.
To commemorate this milestone, we are excited to announce that we have changed the name to FastTrack Schedule 2022.
FastTrack Schedule 2022 files are cross-platform between Windows and Mac. Schedules can easily be passed back and forth between Mac and Windows users of FastTrack Schedule 2022, now with improved font management. *
macOS unique features:
- Completely redesigned for macOS 13 Ventura, macOS 12 Monterey, 11 Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, and 10.14 Mojave
- FastTrack Schedule 2022 for Mac is a 64-Bit app
- New FastTrack Schedule 2022 for Mac Universal Binary runs natively on Intel processor Macs, and it runs natively on all new Apple silicone M1 and M2 processor Macs.
- New Full Retina Display Resolution support, including for mixed Retina and Non-Retina displays
- New support for iCloud, Finder Tags, and Dark Mode
- New iCloud document management and revision history
Windows unique features:
- Designed to run on Windows 11, Windows 11 ARM64, and Windows 10
- New Windows HD Color. High DPI - HDR resolution support for a sharper appearance on all your monitors, including for mixed standard and High DPI displays
- New Support for (4) color themes, including Black - for use with Dark Mode.
- New Built-in PDF export support
New features for both Mac and Windows versions:
- Incredible New One-Click Reports feature - Create, Customize, Name, and Save comprehensive Reports of your projects.
- New On-Screen Zoom Feature - Zoom in or out on any part of the project you choose or adjust the zoom for the best on-screen experience for your monitor
- New Automatic Print-to-One-Page feature
- New Highlight Filters – Highlight filtered rows in any color and display them in context with the overall schedule
- New Dynamic Filters - Dynamically generated filters for Resources
- New Color Calendars feature – Highlight Important Project Dates, holidays, or other periods that impact the project in the Schedule, Calendar, and Resource Views. Import .ics files into Color Calendars to utilize calendars created in other apps
- New Resource cost and work details per Assignment
- New Duration Units columns - select any Source column and convert that value into other duration units, all without needing to set up a sophisticated formula in a Calculation column, and... the values are bi-directional
- New put pictures, text boxes, and legends in Calendar View Print Preview to customize and enhance your Calendars
- New clean and smooth user interface
- Enhanced Progress Tracking
- New Viewing of Bar Components in four different configurations: Only Scheduled, only Baseline, Scheduled + Baseline, or Scheduled + Baseline if Different
- New Emoji support
- A new suite of over 50 Built-in Bar and Milestone styles, and improved Bar and Milestone customization
- Numerous Bar and Milestone refinements for optimal integration with MS Project and other project management tools
- New Custom Naming of Bar and Milestone styles for increased organization and efficiency
- New Automatic switching between Bars and Milestones
- New Multiple Baselines scheduling
- New Improved Critical Path scheduling and management
- New Critical Path now automatically changes bar color to red or any other color you choose
- New MS Project 2019 and 2021 file import - Support for opening files with Manually Scheduled tasks
- Java is no longer required to open MS Project files!
- New feature to change the Font Family and Font Face in an existing file.
- New improved compatibility of files saved cross-platform Mac to Windows, and Windows to Mac
- New Web-based Help system
- New View customizations
- New Layouts and Filters
- More Undo’s
- A new, curved Link style for attractive timeline reports
- Theme-driven appearance and drawing
- New redesigned and modern Gantt Chart appearance
- License management for enhanced security
- And many, many more…
*As usual, it is necessary to purchase licenses for both Mac and Windows versions of FastTrack Schedule 2022.
*Note: FastTrack Schedule 2022 supported on macOS 13 Ventura when Apple releases it this fall.