1. Open Control Panel, then go to Internet Options.
2. Select the Security tab.
3. Select Local intranet, then select the Sites button.
4. Choose the Advanced button on the Local intranet dialog box that appears.
5. Type the location of the file that produces the warning. (The path could be a mapped network drive or a UNC path like “\\Server1″.)
6. Select Add to add the location to the Websites box (The path may change once it’s added to the Websites box. This is normal behavior.)
7. Click Close > OK > OK.
You should now be able to open FastTrack Schedule 10 Concurrent user version without receiving an error message.